Alright, I woke up feeling a little off, but now I'm full blown. Even though he apologized, CK really put me in a bad mood by yelling at me for, hell, I don't even know what -- I guess because his computer isn't working? Or because his insurance isn't covering his meds anymore? That's the thing, I'm just a beating post around here -- I usually can deal, but today, please, I just want to --
I feel I've got something the size of a grapefruit stuck in my throat.
Yikes. I'm starting to go brain-dead, this day has been so harsh. Lana found that she has already transcribed the hearing that I've been working on, so "nevermind." She said, "We can just count what you've done as training." Being that she's Lana and I'm me, I didn't say a thing. I just went back to my desk and just spaced out for awhile. Then she had the audacity to ask me to a different job! "Only if I get compensated for my work." I think she got the message because I am now holding a $50 check. It's not quite $1/page, but I'll take it, I'm just glad I got something.
I told ATM that we need to go pick up a lime somewhere to go with that bottle of Patron sitting on the counter in the kitchen. Bottoms up!
Here we go.
02 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(153)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Q: You Down With O.P.P.?
- Pre-
- PUT IT ALL BEHIND YOU, NOW IT'S ALL BEHIND YOU
- Japanese Cats R Weird
- Va-va-voom!
- Why, that's delightful!
- Mirror In the Bathroom
- Beaming Heart Warm Love (a.k.a. The feelings I hav...
- Have you ever seen the rain?
- Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good
- Things to-do:
- This evening's to-do.Dinner.Weekend wildflower pro...
- (She's in a) BAD MOOD
- I'm not afraid to say I'm bored.
-
▼
April
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment